2021 ATVMX COVID-19 HEALTH PLAN
Your health and safety are our priority. The following safety measures are recommended for all events:
- Gate staff should wear personal protective equipment (PPE), i.e., facemask or shield.
- Your ticket will be a wristband. Please secure it to your own wrist and help your kids with theirs.
- Park no less than 10 feet apart from your neighbor on all sides.
- Please remain in your pit area unless going to/from registration, concessions or the racetrack. Do not roam or visit your neighbors - use your phone for that.
- Only adult riders and parents of minor riders should attend registration. Minors should not attend.
- Clerks will be seated behind protective barriers for your protection and theirs.
- Equipment will be sanitized regularly.
- Bring your own pen to sign any necessary paperwork/releases.
- Standing positions will be marked 6 feet apart for social distancing. Please stand apart.
- Entry fees can be paid by credit card or exact cash. If paying with cash, please have correct change.
- Pro autograph sessions are suspended.
- Podium celebrations are limited to one rider at-a-time.
- Only 1 rider / 1 mechanic on the Start Line.
- Mechanics must wear a facemask in Staging, on the Start Line and in the Mechanics Area.
- Social distancing is key. That means standing at least 6 feet apart from one another.
- Wear a facemask when you are unable to social distance or stand 6 feet apart.
- Bring your own mask. If you forget, we will have a supply.
- Wash your hands often and use hand sanitizer. Handwashing stations and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility.
- Do not offer to shake hands with anyone.
- The CDC recommends persons who are sick with fever or cough, the elderly or those at high risk, to stay home. We do too. Please do not attend the event if this is you.
- Please take your own temperature before you leave home. If you have a temperature of at least 100.4, you have a fever and should stay home.
- If you know you have had contact with someone diagnosed with having COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or you yourself have had COVID-19 in the last 30 days, please stay home.
- Respect the local community – wear facemasks and gloves and wash your hands when supporting local businesses.
Here are some signs you will see throughout the facility. Please take them seriously.