|Yamaha (AMA Pro Top 3 Only Championship Bonus)||$23,000|
2023 Yamaha ATV Rider Support:
2023 YFZ450R Overall Championship Series Payout Breakdown
- 2023 Potential ATV Payout of over $46,000
|ATV Racing Series /YFZ450R||Class||Bonus|
|ATV MX (10 Rounds)|
Overall Class Champion
Pro Am Series Overall: 1st-$2,500, 2nd-$1,500, 3rd -$750, 4th- $500 and 5th-$250
WMX: Overall Class Champion $500
Pro Sport : Overall Class Champion -$500
Production A: Overall Class Champion -$500
Production B: Overall Class Champion -$500
Production Stock B/C: Overall Class Champion -$500
ATV / Side-by-Side Championship Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Racers must complete and submit a 2023 Championship Bonus registration form by September 30, 2023, to be eligible for bonuses earned in 2023. Register at: yamahabLUcRU.com
- Upon 2023 registration approval, bLU cRU racers will receive a reloadable Yamaha bLU cRU debit card within 4 to 6 weeks.
- bLU cRU registered racers will receive a bLUcRU welcome swag bag
- bLU cRU racers competing in/on a 2021 model or newer YXZ / YFZ in all races of an identified series are eligible for the championship bonus affiliated with that series (**exception: top finishing bLU cRU racer in a YXZ at King of Hammers will collect the $5,000).
- Winners must complete an R.S. W-9 Formin order to receive payment .
- All registered winning racers will be issued credit to their reloadable Yamaha bLU cRU debit card after Yamaha receives confirmation of the Official series or event results from promoter and racer has completed a registration form and valid R.S. W-9 Form.
- Only 2021 or newer U.S. model YXZ and YFZ models purchased in the United States are eligible.
- Winning racers must have a valid U.S. social security number to be eligible.
- Championship Bonuses will be paid to the WARRANTY REGISTERED owner. If a sponsored racer will be competing, as opposed to the warranty registered owner, bonus will be paid to the racer.
- Series results must be received from race promoter within 30 days from the conclusion of series/event for championship bonus to be paid. If a promoter fails to do so, Yamaha will not pay bonus on the applicable series/event.
- The above series and classes are eligible for ATV / SxS bLU cRU payments or YFZ as specified.
- Racers will be required to have approved Yamaha and bLU cRU logos in specified locations on their YXZ or YFZ and riding gear or driving suit throughout the series to be eligible.
- Vehicles should maintain any combination of original OE plastic color.
- Championship Bonuses will be paid directly to racer’s.
- All bLU cRU Racers participating in specified ATV Classes in both GNCC & AMA MX for theYFZ450R’s will receive 1 entry per event that racer participates.
- Go to Yamahacom for more details.
- Program details subject to change without notice at Yamaha’s sole discretion.
ATV bLU cRU Racing Support Program
- GNCC Championship (12 Rounds), XC1-Pro ATV
- ATV MX (10 Rounds), Pro