2023 Media Access and Guidelines:
Media access is available to Factory OEM race teams, national and local television & newspaper publications, national and local radio networks, news services and racing publications.
Freelance photographers/videographers are not eligible for a media pass.
Media Guidelines & Information:
- No Media Credential Requests will be accepted onsite.
- Freelance Photographer/Videographers will not be approved.
- All media pass emails/applications will be reviewed for approval, and applicants will be notified.
- Media passes are non-transferable.
- All media members must be at least 18 years of age.
- For the safety of everyone, unauthorized drones are prohibited and will be confiscated.
- To apply for a media pass at a track and/or for the year please email [email protected].
Note: Any photos, pictures, video or other media forms taken at any ATV Motocross event will be used for media purposes only (ie. magazines, newspaper, social media, etc). By being approved for a media pass you agree to give all rights of the photographs, video or other media taken at any MX Sports and Racer Productions, (RP) event to be used at their discretion. MX Sports and Racer Productions reserves the right to terminate media passes for any reason and impose future bans at events and or ask you to leave the track at any time.
• Kayla Bolton, Media Manager
• Derek Garcia, Marketing Manager
Contact us at (304) 284-0101 or email us at [email protected].