There are two types of ATVMX Pro License: Season or Single-Event. A Season License is valid for gate admission at all ATVMX events. A Single-Event License is not good for gate admission.
To apply for an ATVMX Pro license, have the following readily available:
- Current AMA membership;
- Color headshot photo with face clearly visible; and
- New Applicants: copy of your birth certificate.
- Foreign Riders: Start Permission Release and certification from home licensing federation.
Once these items are assimilated, the license application is a simple 2-Step process:
STEP 1: AMA PRO RACING ONLINE APPLICATION
Go to the AMA Pro Racing Member Network at and complete the AMA Pro Racing online application.
STEP 2: MAIL REQUIRED FORMS TO AMA PRO RACING
After completing the online application, you will receive an email with the following required documents that must be downloaded, printed in color, signed and NOTARIZED.
- 2022 ATVMX License Application
- 2022 AMA Pro Racing Annual Participant Release, Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement (notarized)
- 2022 MXS All-Event Release, Waiver and Indemnity Agreement (notarized)
- AMA Pro Racing Membership Terms and Conditions (not notarized)
New applicants must also include a copy of their birth certificate.
Foreign riders must also include a Start Permission Release and certification from their home licensing federation.
Mail NOTARIZED forms & Terms and Conditions to the following address:
AMA Pro Racing
ATTN: Membership Services
525 Fentress Blvd. Suite B
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
DO NOT mail forms to MX Sports. Faxed or emailed applications will not be accepted.
Documents must be received by AMA Pro Racing no later than 30 days prior to your first event of the season. License applications will only be approved in advance and will not be accepted or approved at an event.
Licenses will be available for pickup at all ATVMX Pro Motocross Championship events from the Pro Race Official. Licenses will not be mailed. A photo ID may be required.
For round 1, Daytona ATVSX, an ATVMX pro license is good for gate admission from Sunday through Tuesday. Riders arriving Friday or Saturday will be required to purchase gate admission from the Daytona Box Office.
For questions regarding your application email or contact us at 304.284.0101.