Randy Poulter, one of the nation’s top track builders, runs Underground MX Park with his family and a crew of dedicated MX enthusiasts. The park is built on shady East Texas ranch land, offering year-round riding for beginners and advanced riders alike.
In addition to top quality tracks maintained in excellent riding condition, visitors will appreciate the family-friendly atmosphere and the focus on safety for riders of all abilities.
Information about the Emergency Air Service Offered:
- CareFlite will be offering a weekend membership for racers (individuals) for $6 which covers all three days (4/8-10) should it be required.
- They will also be offering, for anyone within their service area' an annual membership for an additional $6 ($12 total) for a racers entire family.
- Sign-up and additional information for this service will take place at the time of Practice/Race registration and a representative will be available on Friday, 4/8 for questions.
- Both TQRA & LSQR will be co-sanctioning with this event. There is no special sign-up required. Results will be provided for them and they will handle the points for their respective series.
- From 7-10:30 p.m. on Saturday night, we will have a local band, Just Us, performing at the Tower for everyone's entertainment.