Pre-Registration is available for this event, please click HERE.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Track Walk Check-in and registration on Friday from 2 - 4 p.m.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Track Walk for the cure on Friday at 5 p.m.
- Spaghetti Supper sponsored by SF Racing on Saturday at 6 p.m.
- Funky Munky Wrestling on Saturday at 7 p.m.
- Fireworks on Saturday Evening at dusk.
Walnut, Illinois’ Sunset Ridge MX is truly a wide-open track. With man-made jumps and sweeping turns, it offers lots of room to move around. Wide bowl turns can be found here, which lend themselves to high speeds, while the soil is sandy and can rob riders of dearly needed horsepower. This is more of a technical track that favors very skilled riders. You’ll get a real supercross feel when you first see the jumps and layout.
This northeastern Illinois facility is a real racers’ favorite, and it offers excellent views of the action for the fans. This is Chad Wienen’s home track; his fan base will be sure to turn out in great numbers and make plenty of noise for their local hero. Parking at Sunset Ridge is set up in an adjoining field with ample room. Hotels and amenities can be found in nearby Princeton and Rock Falls, each of which is approximately twenty minutes from the track by car.