Welcome to the Media Credential Program for the 3rd Annual FLY Racing ATV Supercross.
All credentials will be handled by Daytona International Speedway (DIS). To apply you will need to visit the DIS Online Media Center webpage and scroll down to the Forms and Documents Section. Choose the 2017 Bike Week Credential Application. Complete the form and email it as an attachment to [email protected].
Media Credential Policy
- Media credentials will be issued only to recognized daily newspapers, news services, racing publications and other publications and internet sites that regularly cover motorsports, national television and radio networks and local television stations.
- Requests must be submitted by the editor, sports editor, sports director or sports producer. Credentials will be issued to authorized personnel only for the purpose of providing timely coverage of the event. Separate request will not be accommodated.
- Freelance journalists and photographers must be on assignment and included on the application form submitted by the news agency's editor.
- Working media credentials will not be issued for employees in marketing, promotions, sales, advertising, public relations, etc.
- All applications will be carefully screened.
How To Apply
- If you have not previously covered an event at Daytona International Speedway, please complete the Media Application Form and mail it in with a letter of request on company letterhead. Include copies of your publication and tear sheets of previous race coverage, which should include the credits of the reporters/photographers for which you are requesting. This applies to traditional publications and internet sites.
- The Media Application Form and letter of request must be submitted by mail to:
- Daytona International Speedway 1801 West International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- If you have covered events at Daytona International Speedway in the past complete the Credential Application Form and send by e-mail to [email protected] or by mail to the address above.
- All requests must be received at least 14 days in advance of the event to be given consideration.
- Upon review and approval of a news agency's application, appropriate media credentials will be arranged and confirmation will be sent. Each person receiving a credential must pick up and sign for his/her credential at the Speedway Credential Office on Dunn Ave.
- Pickup days at times for the 2017 ATVSX events are TBA.